Welcome to our website !

Rihanna Back to Blonde on British Vogue Cover

By 4:13 PM ,

 Rihanna resorts back to her infamous blonde locks as she channels Marilyn Monroe on the November cover of British Vogue. Inside the issue, Rihanna rants about not wanting to be a role model, her recent video "We Found Love" that angered a farmer who's land she was using due to her attire, and the different roles she plays in her life to entertain her fans.

"That's not me. That's a part I play. You know, like it's a piece of art, with all these toys and textures to play with," she tells the magazine. "See, people ... they want me to be a role model just because of the life I lead. The things I say in my songs, they expect it of me, and [being a role model] became more of my job than I wanted it to be. But no, I just want to make music. That's it."
Source: MTV

You Might Also Like

0 comments