Welcome to our website !

New Music: Chris Brown's Drake Diss, 'I Don't Like'

By 12:43 PM ,


“A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe,” raps Breezy. “I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, fight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one on one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man, that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.”

Well, if you thought the Chris Brown vs. Drake beef was over, I guess you were just as wrong as I was. Chris Brown has released his own spin on "I Don't Like". Commenting on throwing bottles, fucking models, Nicki's ass, Tunechi's "niceness," and Drake's eyebrows .. Chris Brown decided not to do the whole "subliminal lyrics" path, I suppose. I'm not really sure how I feel about this track yet.

It may just be time for Chris to .. grow up? Eh. Post your thoughts after listening to the track below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments