Welcome to our website !

Style Watch: Keri Hilson [For It or Fail?]

By 5:12 PM

I won't lie. I, as many other girls may .. or may not have .. had my Keri Hilson moment where I dyed my hair blonde and started dying and destroying my new Levi's. You can't deny that Keri used to be amongst the best dressed divas walking the red carpet with the perfect hair and that outfit that made you stop and look again. As of lately however, it seems as if Keri has been going through some type of .. phase.

Earlier this week, T.I. showcased his 2012 collection for his fashion line Akoo in Atlanta, where many star-studded faces appeared, including Hilson, RHOA's Cynthia Bailey, Kevin Hart, and other celebrities and media influences. Pictured below is Keri's ensemble for the night which in my opinion, looks Rihanna-inspired .. gone wrong. YOU be the judge.

You Might Also Like

0 comments