Welcome to our website !

Rick Ross vs. Kreayshawn: The Beef Continues

By 12:29 PM


Rick Ross has finally responded to Kreayshawn, who recently dissed him over a free-style verse on her U-Stream channel.
“I’m about to grab a knife, you tryin’ to play me like a boss, but you faker than Rick Ross.”
After stating that people took her lyrics wrong, Kreayshawn ironically when on to say:
“I really wanted to say, wait no, what I really wanted to say is Rick Ross ‘is’ fake. I bet you five dollars Rick Ross can’t find his d–k. Like he gave up [looking]. “
After a recent run-in at the VMAs, Rick Ross stated that he could not wait to show her how things are "run," commenting on Kreayshawn and her team, calling the rapper a "dirty bitch." “I cant wait to slap the shit out of whoever carries her bags,” he says. “And I hope it’s her nigga. Dirty bitch. You better know the fuck you talking about. I’ll pay 50K to mess up your whole week.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments